Saturday, February 02, 2008



Hello reader,
Today went by too fast! I guess it's probably due to me being so busy. Normally I work six days a week, so I always treasure my one day off =).  I made some pouches yesterday. I'm really excited about them all. I really hope they sell. It seems like the harder I try the less sales I make. Anyway, here are some pics of them; Steve the cupcake, Walter the nerdy pear, Loois the bird, Dave the cloud, Jerry the green apple, Frank the mushroom, Gary the red apple and my favorite, Lenny the popsicle. I actually made a whole series of Lennys  lol. They were a big hit in the summer of 07. I will be working on some headbands, hairclip etc. Any and everything spring related =)
Taraneh of Taranehsbazaar.etsy.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home