Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hello reader,
 so as I had said earlier, my next blog would be done on my new macbook =) Can I just rant for a second? My macbook is so great! I love it so much!! I don't think I can ever go back to windows. Macs run so smoothly. I absolutely think it was worth every single penny. 

Ok back on track now.. Oh I wrote my first program today! Hooray! I was having some trouble though,  turns out I left out a space. Crazy how one small slip up will stop a program from running.  I really think I'm going to enjoy computer science! 

Oh and one more thing, I participated in a swap on craftster.org and I received my package today. My partner did such a fantastic job! I will try and post pics tomorrow. She really spent a lot of time crafting for the swap. I just hope she enjoys her package as much as I enjoyed mine =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home