Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hello Hello! So today has been both stressful and excited. I just recently switched my major to computer science from microbiology. I feel really excited about this change!! But I am having a big hassel with enrolling in one of my math classes. Ugh! I just need to relax... But the good news is that I FINALLY have money to buy a macbook!!!!!!!!!! Yay! I worked my butt off to save up all the money but it feels good to be able to support myself. Anyways, next time we talk, I'll be typing on my new macbook =) And yes, I will post pictures.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Sorry, typo. As I was saying, you changed your major? That's what they are for right.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Commander Soap said...

As a Chemistry man myself I must say:
Nice decision!

erhm... More jobs etc.

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home