Thursday, January 25, 2007

Well yesterday I made a sad attempt to drive to OKC and restock my store. I was quite proud of my effort so I decided to call and tell everyone about my plan to get off of the couch lol. Unfortunatly when i arrived at the store it was closed. Oh well, i suppose that is what i get for trying?? My new project is going to be this awesome cable knit beanie. I watched elizabethtown yesterday and the only thing i liked about the movie was kristin dundts'(however it's spelled) hat! So i went to micheals and bought some baby yarn in "melon". I am doing it on size 2 needles so i need thin yarn!! it's going to take some time, but it'll definetly be worth it! I can't wait to wear it around. I have this whole cable knit down! I actually made some fingerless gloves that are purple and green striped. it was my first project with cable knit and it turned out great! I made them 2 weeks ago during our crazy snow storm (along with a lot of other goods). I will try and have a picture posted of them. I used really expensive wool yarn too!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger The Knitting Dietitian said...

Hey! All your recent projects look awesome! And you've sold tons of cute things on etsy!
I haven't been making anything to sell since I've started working and all. Jobs... Haha, I have made fun gifts though. I need to post on my blog sometime.

Just wanted to say hey!

Heather

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home