Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Well I am currently hanging out in the library waiting for chemistry to start. I am not sure why, but I seem to get depressed whenever I am on campus. Maybe because I don't know anyone here. Well I take that back, I know a few people here, but no one I would call a friend. It's not that I dislike them, I just don't know what to say to them. I just thought college would be different. I went to college in Ohio when I was 16 and I had a lot of fun there. I think Oklahoma in general just sucks! I know that as soon as I graduate(hopefully in 2 years) I am getting out of here asap. I think I could be really happy living in San Francisco with my dad. God I love Iranian food =) Or maybe I could move to Boston. I used to live there when I was just a little kid and I loved it there. God anywhere but here! Although each day I spend in this dreary state I think it might get harder to leave.
This summer I am going to california to work in a hospital with one of my dads friends. He is a microbiologist and hopefully he can teach me a thing or two on the degree that I am spending oodles of money for. So maybe I can cheer up then. I just need to get away from this horrible place.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home